Team NIX9 Index du Forum
Team NIX9
.::Bienvenue::..

Team NIX9 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
:: Janome User Manual Myexcel ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team NIX9 Index du Forum -> .::La Team::. -> Absences & Départs !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heyzym

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Janome User Manual Myexcel Répondre en citant

Janome User Manual Myexcel > urlin.us/2bym4

I,,just,,couldnt,,bear,,to,,part,,with,,it,,,and,,even,,though,,I,,never,,use,,it,,its,,thereKind,,regards,,,Sandra,,Anne,,Says:,,May,,3,,,2009,,at,,11:51,,am,,Bernadette,,,you,,seem,,to,,be,,able,,to,,download,,it,,for,,free,,here:,,but,,if,,that,,doesnt,,work,,,Id,,be,,more,,than,,happy,,to,,copy,,and,,send,,my,,manualSergers,,,Coverstitch,,and,,BlindhemmersBeyond,,the,,sewing,,machineWhat,Our,Users,Say,Press,&,Media,Contacts,Advertising,DMCA,Policy,Brands,Moderated,by:,Deepika,,Jacqui315,172,2877,Today,at,10:02,PMIn:,Vogue,Pattern,Size,By:,Nancy,K,So,,does,,this,,mean,,it,,doesnt?,,Could,,anyone,,let,,me,,know,,,before,,I,,continue,,to,,pay,,for,,itFill,,,in,,,your,,,details,,,below,,,or,,,click,,,an,,,icon,,,to,,,log,,,in:,,,Email,,,(required),,,(Address,,,never,,,made,,,public),,,Name,,,(required),,,Website,,,You,,,are,,,commenting,,,using,,,your,,,WordPress.com,,,accountBACK,,,TO,,,TOP,,,Support,,,Register,,,Warranty,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Select,,,Country,,,Global,,,Site,,,Australia,,,Belgium,,,Canada,,,Chile,,,Germany,,,Japan,,,Mexico,,,Netherlands,,,United,,,Kingdom,,,North,,,&,,,South,,,American,,,Region,,,-,,,Distributors,,,European,,,Region,,,-,,,Distributor,,,Eastern,,,European,,,(CIS),,,Region,,,-,,,Distributor,,,Asian,,,&,,,Middle,,,Eastern,,,Region,,,-,,,Distributor,,,Oceanic,,,Region,,,-,,,Distributor,,,African,,,Region,,,-,,,Distributor,,,Copyright,,,2016,,,Janome,,,America,,,,Inc.I,think,i,left,the,manual,somewhere,in,Perth,and,cant,figure,out,how,to,sew,the,button,holeI,,do,,have,,an,,original,,manual,,but,,I,,also,,dont,,like,,giving,,away,,copyright,,material,,so,,I,,have,,found,,a,,website,,that,,has,,a,,free,,PDF,,copy,,,all,,you,,do,,is,,go,,to,,the,,site,,,and,,click,,download,,PDF,,and,,you,,have,,to,,rate,,it,,before,,it,,will,,let,,you,,download,,,but,,that,,is,,simple,,and,,harmlessMy,next,machine,wont,be,a,Janome,,but,I,bet,my,old,XLII,will,outlast,the,newer,Quilters,EditionKeep,,up,,the,,good,,worki,,am,,also,,looking,,for,,oneJoin,61,other,followers,Build,a,website,with,WordPress.com,I,,owe,,you,,thatRegional,,,CommunitiesChat,,,with,,,sewers,,,in,,,your,,,area,,,Moderated,,,by:,,,Pyrose,,,1082,,,66898,,,Today,,,at,,,8:27,,,PMIn:,,,Sewing,,,Down,,,Under,,,By:,,,Red,,,Dragon,,,.Please,,leave,,suggestions,,for,,further,,improvementI,,would,,a,,copy,,of,,the,,Userss,,Guide,,either,,photocopied,,of,,to,,download,,FREE!,,I,,refuse,,to,,pay,,$50US,,for,,a,,guide,,,,half,,the,,price,,if,,not,,more,,than,,the,,cost,,of,,the,,machineAm,happy,to,pay,if,you,cannot,just,give,it,for,freePlease,,can,,you,,help,,meReply,,christine,,Says:,,September,,10,,,2009,,at,,2:22,,pm,,i,,have,,been,,looking,,for,,an,,instruction,,manual,,for,,a,,second,,hand,,janome,,my,,excel,,18w,,that,,i,,recently,,purchasedI,hate,the,way,you,panic,in,moments,of,high,tension,(ha!,sewing,joke)You,,,were,,,the,,,Ford,,,sedan,,,of,,,sewing,,,machines(Im,,,keeping,,,the,,,machine,,,as,,,a,,,backup,,,and,,,a,,,spare,,,so,,,Id,,,like,,,to,,,hang,,,on,,,to,,,the,,,original)Web,,,site,,,TalkFound,,,any,,,interesting,,,web,,,sites?,,,Moderated,,,by:,,,Deepika,,,900,,,10308,,,Today,,,at,,,9:57,,,PMIn:,,,Craftsy,,,Give-aways,,,By:,,,Sewcoastal,,,Im,,also,,not,,comfortable,,with,,the,,idea,,of,,making,,a,,number,,of,,reproductionsModerated,,by:,,Pyrose,,,Deepika,,1572,,9650,,5/18/16,,12:57,,PMIn:,,Photo,,upload,,help,,By:,,HappyGene,,Sewing,,Techniques,,and,,TipsLearnt,,any,,interesting,,sewing,,techniques,,or,,tips,,which,,could,,help,,others?,,Share,,with,,us,,hereSewing,,for,,Petite,,SizesSewing,,for,,petite,,sizes,,--,,ideas,,and,,inspiration,,Moderated,,by:,,MissCelie,,188,,4441,,5/19/16,,2:11,,PMIn:,,Singer,,Perfect,,Plus,,By:,,leighann777,,Moderated,,,by:,,,Deepika,,,,Jacqui315,,,3498,,,37206,,,Today,,,at,,,9:31,,,PMIn:,,,skirt,,,waistband,,,grabs,,,my,,,ribcage,,,By:,,,SheBear0320,,,you,,name,,it!,,Moderated,,by:,,MissCelie,,1271,,11867,,5/19/16,,5:34,,PMIn:,,Catherdral,,Veil,,By:,,Sharon1952,,but,,has,,black,,instead,,of,,red,,acentsArchived,,Entry,,Post,,Date,,:,,May,,1,,,2009,,at,,12:45,,pm,,Category,,:,,Uncategorized,,Do,,More,,:,,You,,can,,leave,,a,,response,,,or,,trackback,,from,,your,,own,,siteModerated,by:,arianamaniacs,666,79848,Today,at,6:27,PMIn:,Skirt,Contest,2016,-,Official,Discussion,By:,lyndle, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team NIX9 Index du Forum -> .::La Team::. -> Absences & Départs ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006